Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Promises Quotes, Always Have God

"I don’t have to be anywhere and yes, I really want to help."

" Had God sent her help via him?"
"Gran’s not getting any better, God."

"Prayers for members who were missing due to illness, hymns sung with gusto and joy, words of encouragement and teaching to remind that God truly cared about even the smallest details."
"Fear that somehow, sometime, someway, she would lose everything."

“I’ve prayed so hard for an answer to help Granny Em, but nothing seems to work.”

“You think it’s simply a matter of ‘if at first you don’t succeed, try again.’” A bitter edge made her musical voice sound harsh.

"Few understood that money couldn’t buy trust or relationships where you could honestly be yourself"
“But you can’t give up on God. He doesn’t dangle a carrot in front of you and then jerk it away when you get too close. God isn’t like that.”

“God is the giver of dreams. He places dreams and ambitions and goals in our hearts because He wants us to achieve them.”

“We don’t understand His ways sometimes, but that doesn’t mean He wants our failure.”

“Because I believe God has good things in store for you and I want you to experience them,”

“God can’t help if you let fear control you,”

You always have God"

“But you have to start, take a stand, insist to your doubting brain that God is who He says He is, that He always keeps His word.”

‘When I am afraid, I will put my confidence in You. I will trust the promises of God.’ Or, ‘Oh God, my strength! I will sing Your praises, for You are my place of safety.’”

“It’s from the sixtieth Psalm when King David reminded himself that he wasn’t alone. He said, ‘God has promised to help us. He has vowed it by His holiness!’ Those are strong words. A powerful promise, one you can depend on"

"My protection and success come from God alone"

"I am like a sheltered olive tree protected by the Lord Himself. I trust in the mercy of the Lord forever and ever"
"God is my helper. He is a friend of mine."

"You just needed a reminder of God’s goodness. It’s easy to let ourselves get ground down by fear and worry,but that’s exactly when we need to trust in God’s goodness.”