Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For a one day and this is final day


Good morning
And have a nice day my sweet dear
I hope you  are amazing 
And God always loving you.

I requested to God
Let my friend be happy and healthy forever.

Then God say to me it tell me only for any six days.
I just said yes, God. . . 
First for the Spring day
Second for the Summer day
Third for the Autumn day
Fourth for the Winter day
Fifth for the Birth day
Sixth for the Valentine day



Then God said no only three days.
I just said yes, God. . .
First for Yesterday
Second for Today
Third for Tomorrow


Then again God said no only two days.
I just said yes, God. . . 
First for Good day
Second for Bad day


Then once again God said only just for a one day and this is final day.
I just said yes, God. . . 
The only and one is Everyday.............
God smiled and said to me it you are a win.
God bless on you ever..........
Good morning